1.26.2007

"Type Slow" hanging on by a thread

So, just for kicks, I tried to search for this blog on the "Blog" section of the main Google search page. Here are some of the search queries I used:

  • type slow
  • "Type Slow"
  • "Speckled Trout"
  • "Speckled Trout" AND "Smalls"
  • "Speckled Trout" AND "Type Slow"
  • "Fox" AND "Robot"
  • "Mangini" AND "Belichick" AND "Speckled Trout" AND "Hills"

I couldn't find this thing to save my life. I even tried using the old school search engine language with the operators (AND / OR) and quotes. Isn't blgospot owned/operated by google? I kept returning a hit for slow cookers and the optimal way to play a handheld poker game (by typing slow, of course). I just don't get it. How are we going to get our viewership up if a random web surfer cannot even find us via Google?!?

I think we may have to resort to plugging in all sorts of commonly searched buzz words, like that blog Trout referred to last week. Damn the man. (Cari would be so proud)

Anyway, why so quiet Trout? I know you've been busy at work, but how could you not comment on the Pats loss. Hell, I woulda taken a two word post ("Peyton sucks." "Trade Caldwell." "Go Bears."). Bill Simmons posted on Monday when he usually publishes articles only on Wednesdays and Fridays. This was an important event for a blogging Pats fan to provide commentary for his thirsty readers. Fix yourself, get your priorities straight, and post a fucking message.

1 Comments:

Blogger legend said...

As the sole viewer of TypeSlow and an aspiring Greek shipping heir, I am appalled at the lack of outside interest in this blog. But we must remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, and Jasmine St. Claire didn't set the world gangbang record her first time in the sack...she practiced day in and day out for years. We need something titanic to get this site to reach the masses. I propose that the Trout and Smalls sponsor a bar tab this week. You can have Christopher Walken promote it since he seems incapable of turning down offered gigs (dude was in a Fatboy Slim video damnit). I just wanted to throw out a potentially HUGE trade rumor for discussion aka Helton going to the Red Sox. If they can land him without giving up Lowell, they're my clear-cut front runner for the series. Naturally I'm banking on them screwing it up by either a) giving up way too much for him, or b) deciding to curb their wild offseason spending after the Hideki Irabu Jr. acquisition

January 29, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home