1.09.2007

I got no title. I got no title in my headphones. There you go.

The first season of Flavor of Love was absolutely incredible. Flavor Flav consisently uttered retarded comments which, somehow, were hysterical every time. At one point, I could roll off a few classic quotes, but I can't recall them anymore. My interest in the second season, and in the I Love New York show, is non-existent at this point. The new show (Flavor of Love 2 - I have not seen I Love New York yet, and probably won't even give it a chance) seems more contrived to me. The last episode I saw was when the fat black chick shit herself and had it plop down on the stairs. It was more vomit-inducing than funny.

Kiefer actually mentioned some stupid story about his failing band manager gig on Conan last night, too. I hadn't heard the story about tackling the tree while he was half in the gutter. He doesn't strike me as a fun-loving, party guy. Russell Crowe, on the other hand, definitely can throw down. I'd hang with him over Kiefer any day.

You failed to discuss the status of our fantasy hoops matchup this week. Me 9, Speck 0. It's early, but my team is asserting its obvious superiority early. (In his defense, he's playing without Rashard Lewis and Yao, but I just lost Michael Redd for a month or two).

We should make our picks for the NFL games for this weekend. Maybe in the Thursday edition of "Type Slow?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Speckled Trout said...

We've also had one day of stats. i'd say it's a little early to profess an assertion of dominance, provided that there are still six days left in the matchup.

January 9, 2007 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Speckled Trout said...

Picks based on spread or pick 'em style? i'm 4-0 in my first round picks pick 'em style. i say we go by spread, although either way is pretty challenging at this point.

January 9, 2007 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Dick Dastardly said...

definitely spread. so, are these picks going down thurs? we need to establish a common spread. ill post the spreads that we'll use late Wednesday afternoon. Does that work for you?

January 9, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home